Click below to register using our new, easier, online registration.
- The designated course fee includes a $7.00 registration fee. Some fees are paid directly to the instructor. Check the class description.
- Any student wishing to withdraw from a class must do so 48 hours prior to the start of the
class. The $7 registration fee will be deducted from the course fee and the balance refunded to
the student. There are No Refunds once a class has started.
- There is a Senior Citizen (over 62) discount of $3.00 per course. To take advantage of the
Senior Discount please register by mail.
- If a course is cancelled, the entire fee will be refunded. Refunds may take up to one month to
- Online payments for registrations are confirmed online. If you pay by check, we do not confirm by phone or mail. You can assume you are registered. We will notify students if a class is closed or cancelled.
- By registering and clicking submit, I give the Haddonfield CER permission to
use photographs of me and any materials I create at the Haddonfield CER in promotional
materials and publicity efforts.
Alternate forms of Registration
- By mail: Use form – click here for form (PDF 40K) . Pay the total tuition amount by check. Send to: Haddonfield CER, PO Box 68, Haddonfield, NJ
- Walk-in: Registration forms are available at the Haddonfield Library and the HMHS Office, left at main entrance, 401 Kings Highway East, and may be dropped off at the high school during normal business hours.