Click below to register using our new, easier, online registration.
- Covid – Mask up! Students and instructors must adhere to the Haddonfield
School District’s health and safety protocols. Visit bit.ly/3kBZB62.
- Fees – Course fees must be paid upon registration, online or by mail. Receipts will not be provided for mailed registrations.
- Cancellations (us) – We reserve the right to cancel courses for any reason,
including insufficient enrollment. We will notify you of cancellations before the first class and will refund course fees you paid, but not online service charges.
- Cancellations (you) – If you cancel more than 48 hours before the first
class, we will refund fees you paid, less a $7 service charge. If you cancel within 48 hours, or after the course has started, we will not refund any fees.
- Missed Classes – If you miss a class, we will not refund or credit the pro-
rated cost of that class.
- Class Locations – If the published location of a course changes, we will publish the change promptly, on HaddonfieldAdultSchool.org. If you can’t find the location of your first class, call 856-428-4433.
- Inclement Weather – If the public schools are closed, so is the Adult School. Updates will be posted at HaddonfieldAdultSchool.org.
- High School students are welcome, and encouraged, to register for Adult School
- By registering and clicking submit, I give the Haddonfield CER permission to
use photographs of me and any materials I create at the Haddonfield CER in promotional
materials and publicity efforts.
Alternate forms of Registration
- By mail: Use form – click here for form (PDF 40K) . Pay the total tuition amount by check. Send to: Haddonfield Adult School, PO Box 68, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
- Walk-in: Registration forms are available at the Haddonfield Library and the HMHS Office, left at main entrance, 401 Kings Highway East, and may be dropped off at the high school during normal business hours.