|Home||Courses||Locations||Class Calendar||Registration Info||News & Updates||Contact Info|
- By mail: Use form - click here for form (PDF 40K) . Don't call to see if there's room — mail quickly. If the class is full, you will be called and your check returned.
- Walk-in: Registration forms are available at the Haddonfield Library and the HMHS Office, left at main entrance, 401 Kings Highway East, and may be dropped off at the high school during normal business hours.
- The designated course fee, which includes a $7.00 registration fee, must be paid at registration. Some fees paid directly to instructor - check listing.
- Senior Citizen discount is $2.00 each course except for courses indicated with an asterisk(*).
- There is an additional $3.00 charge for non-residents of the Borough of Haddonfield.
- No course fee is refunded after the first meeting of class for any reason. If a course is cancelled, the entire fee will be refunded. A student must withdraw 48 hours prior to the first class to receive a refund less than the $7.00 registration fee. In many cases this will allow us to register someone on a waiting list. All refunds take approximately one month.
- We do not confirm or mail receipts. Students are notified if a class is closed or cancelled.
- Room assignments are posted outside the HMHS main office the first night of class. Someone will be in the office to give you directions to your classroom the first night of every class.